If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I live near San Francisco, the birthplace of green goddess dressing and dip, and yet I'd never had it until I started making it myself. I lightened up the traditional recipe by using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and avocado instead of mayonnaise. The avocado makes the dip ultra-thick, ultra-creamy, and bright, bright green. This is delicious on chips or bread or crudites or even just the end of a spoon. —ieatthepeach
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl, press a piece of plastic wrap onto the surface of the dip, and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Anchovies