If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A smooth and tasty soup. Simple and delicious. Vegan and Paleo friendly. —Whitney Coupland
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2 Green onions
- 1-2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast, or parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Miso, or chickpea miso
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Boiled water
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Chop Cauliflower into florets , peel 2 cloves of garlic
- Place cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet with 2 cloves of garlic, and 2 green onions
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil/ oil of choice and season with salt and pepper
- Bake at 350 until golden brown (about 20 mins)
- Remove veggies when done, and place in blender/food processor with 1 can artichoke hearts, 1 cup boiled water, and remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!