If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Golden beets. —angelica
Serves: 2 people
tablespoons Olive Oil
teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim any greens to the edge of the top of the beet.
- Wrap the beets in aluminum foil and roast for about an hour, or until tender.
- Once the beets have cooled to touch, gently peel the skin off.
- Cut beets into slices of your desired thickness.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Garnish with parsley. (optional)