If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very versatile olive spread that be used on anything from sandwiches to pasta. I prefer to spread this on crackers along with a good goat cheese. —rebecca
Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 12 ounces Canned pitted black olives, drained
- 2 Cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Grainy mustard
- 2 Anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon Fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons Capers drained
- 1/4 Preserved lemon(or juice from a half lemon)
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Combine all ingredients, except for olive oil, in a food processor. Run food processor while pouring in olive oil. Process until tapenade is a caviar type consistency. Serve immediately or store in air tight container and refrigerate.