If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had lunch last winter at the lovely "Riva" restaurant in Barnes, a leafy suburb of Central London. The salad was a vegetable I had never heard of called "puntarelle," a cousin to chicory. The dressing, however, was equally unexpected and exotic, and I could identify only anchovy and mint. I felt that garlic and lemon juice were must-have additions. You don't need "puntarelle" to enjoy this dressing; it's heaven on any salad, or to dip artichoke leaves in. —KristenF
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 juiced lemon
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 8 mint leaves
- sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Simply place everything in a small blender or mortar and blend until smooth.
- Serve on salad greens or as a dip for artichoke leaves, or dressing on a burger.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Anchovies