If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light fish dish that will help you get through the winter. —Lance Knowling
- 2 oranges
- 4 4 oz Alaska Salmon Fillets
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Slice, peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds
- Season salmon fillets with salt. Broil fillets, 4 to 6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part.
- Remove fillets just before they are cooked through. Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Arrange orange rounds on top and sprinkle with green onions, lemon juice, and cracked pepper.
- Broil for 1 minute longer, then remove and serve.