Author Notes: A light fish dish that will help you get through the winter. —Lance Knowling
4 oz Alaska Salmon Fillets
teaspoon red wine vinegar
cup sliced green onions
teaspoon cracked black pepper
tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In This Recipe
- Slice, peel and pith from oranges; slice crosswise into 1/4 inch rounds
- Season salmon fillets with salt. Broil fillets, 4 to 6 inches from heat, allowing 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at the thickest part.
- Remove fillets just before they are cooked through. Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Arrange orange rounds on top and sprinkle with green onions, lemon juice, and cracked pepper.
- Broil for 1 minute longer, then remove and serve.