Author Notes: A simple way to spice up Bavarian pretzels. Thanks to the The Brown Eyed Bake (thebrowneyedbaker,com) for the delicious salted caramel sauce recipe. —Tayler Diane Earl
bars of semi-sweet chocolate
flaky sea salt
salted caramel sauce (www.thebrowneyedbaker.com)
In This Recipe
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Dip the pretzels into the chocolate and lay out on parchment paper.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the chocolate dipped pretzels with a spoon.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the pretzels with a spoon.
- Sprinkle flaky salt over the pretzels and place in the refrigerator to harden.