If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple way to spice up Bavarian pretzels. Thanks to the The Brown Eyed Bake (thebrowneyedbaker,com) for the delicious salted caramel sauce recipe. —Tayler Diane Earl
- 20 Bavarian pretzels
- bars of semi-sweet chocolate
- flaky sea salt
- salted caramel sauce (www.thebrowneyedbaker.com)
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Dip the pretzels into the chocolate and lay out on parchment paper.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the chocolate dipped pretzels with a spoon.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate over the pretzels with a spoon.
- Sprinkle flaky salt over the pretzels and place in the refrigerator to harden.