If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast on the go just got tastier with these fabulous little bacon, egg and cheese cups packed with flavor. They are quick and easy yet delicious enough to appear at your next brunch, as well! They are also gluten free and perfect for low carb eaters! Enjoy! —danielle
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half and half cream
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- Generously spray a 12 cup muffin tin and use a pastry brush to brush with melted butter. This is important or your eggs will stick.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add cream or milk. Stir in cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In the bottom of each muffin cup, sprinkle in some of the chopped bacon and scallions.
- Pour the eggs evenly into each cup and add a little sprinkle of cheese to the tops.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool just a minute or 2 and then use a sharp knife around the edges and release muffins. Lay on sides in the tin to cool a bit. Remove to platter.
- Can top with extra scallions, salt and pepper to serve.