If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is something ridiculous about how simple this salad is to put together and how much everyone likes it. These are staples for most kitchen pantries. Pair it with Greek Yogurt Chicken and not only is it pretty to eat but absolutely delicious as well. —Susan E. Levy
- 2 large sweet red peppers, sliced thinly
- 10 ounces frozen corn, thawed
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 14 ounces can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 green onions chopped (include green stems for color)
Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 ½ tablespoons each olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice
- ½ teaspoons each oregano, basil
- ¼ teaspoons each thyme, black pepper
- Combine ingredients and pour dressing over salad and mix.
- Chill for one hour and serve.
- Per serving with dressing: 200 calories, 9 gm protein, 34 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm fat, 1 gm sat fat, 2 gm mono fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 8 gm fiber, 64 mg sodium