If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What happens when you add all your favourite superfood ingredients into a bar? One sweet and chewy bar of delight! —Dee
Serves a crowd
The Wet Ingredients
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup unsweetened nut or rice milk (I like almond)
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 chia egg (1 tbsp ground chia + 4 tbsp water)
- 1 ripe banana, broken into 1" chunks
- zest of 1 lemon
The Dry Ingredients
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup quinoa flakes (or oats)
- 1/4 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/4 cup dried mulberries
- 1/3 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Blend all the wet ingredients + banana
- Mix dry and wet ingredients and spread on a well lined 11" x 7" pan
- Place pan in preheated oven and bake until golden (about 25-30 minutes)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe