If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My simple recipe based on three kind of Mustard. Dijon, grain and yellow Mustard.
It is poached potato with triple mustard, a very simple side that can go with most of your protein such chicken, steak or fish. Simple, healthy and easy to make.
—Jersey Farm and Table
- 3 Medium Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dijon, Grain and Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt / Pepper
- Peel and cut potatoes in medium size.
- In boiling salted water cook the potatoes till tender (careful after moving the potatoes from water, they keep cooking so make sure not to overcook them)
- Drain and season with salt pepper and olive oil then tossed with the three mustards ( mix the mustard all together before mixing with potatoes)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard