If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light vegetarian pasta with the sweet taste of honey and sharp taste of mustard. —Greg Fontenot
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 Roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Mince garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Rough cut tomatoes, add to pan and cook 6 minutes until softened. Add the vinegar, honey and mustard and continue cooking 5 minutes..
- Drain the pasta and toss with sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place basil on top of finished pasta.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard