If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy and delicious way to start the day, this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie whips up in minutes and is as delicious as a milkshake. This is one healthy treat your kids (and you) will LOVE! —The Suburban Soapbox
Makes 24 ounces
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup plain fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.