If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This truly is a peppery treat that is great for beef, chicken, pork, seafood, game, or just about anything where you want to add a little kick. Great for Hors d' Oeuvres on a crostini with veggies or meats and a great cheese. You are gonna love this new condiment :) —Ian Wagner
Makes 2 cups
- 3 cups Fresh Mustard Greens, Stem Removed, Washed, Rough Chopped
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Chopped Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Pine Nuts, Toasted 7-8 Minutes at 350 Degrees F
- 1/8 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground White Pepper
- Blanch greens in lightly salted boiling hot water for 15 seconds. Drain thoroughly
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend thoroughly to combine. Adjust seasoning as necessary. Refrigerate <40 Degrees Fahrenheit if not used immediately.