If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This simple lemon vinaigrette improves nearly everything it dresses - salad, pasta, chicken, fish, crusty bread...your hand. I buy lemons in bulk largely due to this dressing. Great on spring vegetables like asparagus and artichokes too.
Makes 3/4 cup
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated on microplane
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Method one: Process all ingredients at once using standard or immersion blender until smooth.
- Method two: Put all ingredients except oil and cheese in a bowl and slowly whisk in oil and cheese until blended.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer