If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich and luxurious, this rosy lemon buttercream was the perfect dollop on thumbprint cookies and would play nicely with cakes and cupcakes as well. —Sarah|PickledCapers
Makes 3 cups
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Grenadine
- Zest of 1 Large Lemon
- Juice of 1/2 Large Lemon
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, using the whisk attachment, cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth and fluffy.