If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This slaw is great on everything, from burgers to quinoa, and way healthier than mayo-based American slaw, which I'm not a huge fan of. I make the dressing ahead of time and put it on salads at least twice a week. While the dressing stays the same, I usually make the slaw with pretty much anything I have in my fridge at the time! —alyson mance
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- sriracha (optional), salt and pepper to taste
- roasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons sesame oil until softened and water has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Add to a large bowl with the rest of the slaw ingredients.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together. Add pepper and sriracha to taste. Add to slaw and toss well to combine. Add salt to taste, if desired. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and serve immediately.