If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Green ice pops made with avocado, spinach, banana, mango, and almond milk. —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
medium banana (fresh or frozen)
cup mangoes (fresh or frozen)
cups baby spinach
cups unsweetened almond milk
tablespoons honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Taste the smoothie. If you find that it is not sweet enough, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey into the smoothie and blend.
- Pour smoothie into the ice pop moulds. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the mould, leaving about a quarter of the stick above the mould. Alternatively, you can use the plastic sticks provided in the moulding set.
- Place the moulds into the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- To get the ice pops out of the moulds, run them under warm or hot water for about 5 to 10 seconds before pulling out the ice pops.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados