If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick, fresh, and nutritious energy packed meal that can be eaten for breakfast or any meal of the day! A delicious spin on the classic avocado toast, this bagel will give you the oomph you need to get you through your Monday Blues. —Katie
- 1/2 tablespoon each mayonnaise and dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 whole grain bagel
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/2 can of sockeye salmon, drained
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Top bagel with condiments, avocado, tomatoes, and salmon. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe