If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are not champagne grapes (the tiny ones), but leftover grapes, cut in half and soaked in champagne overnight. Add asparagus and mozzarella and you have one amazing combinations of flavors on a pizza… —cookingwithleftovers
Makes: 1 small pizza
Champagne Soaked Grapes
- Cut the grapes in half.
- Pour the champagne over the grapes and let soak overnight.
Grape and Asparagus Pizza
serving pizza dough, store bought or homemade
handful champagne soaked grapes
pieces asparagus spears, ends cut off
handful shredded cheese, mozzarella preferred
teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make or buy pizza dough and cut it in half to form your own personal pizza.
- Slather dough with olive oil.
- Top dough with cheese, grapes, and asparagus.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 425 oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly, golden hot.
- Eat with a side of grape flavored champagne.