If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is something comforting about the smell these cookies give me as they cook in the oven. The smell of rose engulfs the house and memories of Iran flood my mind. —sabrina
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachio
- 4 pitted Iranian dates
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon 100% rose water extract
- 2 cups jumbo oat
- 1/2 tablespoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 pinch maldon salt
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tablespoon arrow root
- 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F/ 175C
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and add in wet ingredients one at a time, mixing until even.
- Place a 1/4 cup sizes of batter on a silpat or oiled baking tray and space evenly.
- Cook for approximately 12 minutes or golden brown. If you want a more crunchy cookie cook for an extra 2-3 minutes.
- Top with dried pomegranate seeds or rose petals
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates