If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go to breakfast most mornings. It is quick, full of great nutrients and fibre and is on the low glycemic index which means it gives me energy right until lunch. —Jaxmccaff
- 1/2 cup wheat free quick oats
- 1/2 organic gala apple, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon ground pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- drizzle organic maple syrup
- Put oats in microwave safe bowl and add water until the water line is just above the oatmeal. Put in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave (careful, it's hot!) and add in diced apples, flax and pumpkin seeds and cinnamon. Stir.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe