If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This versatile dish is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner! —Lisa @ Healthy Nibbles & Bits
Makes 18 cakes
- 2 medium yukon potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/3 cup yellow onions, diced
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease one or two muffin pans with olive oil or cooking spray. Be sure to grease the cups liberally, as this will help the cakes come out more cleanly.
- Peel the sweet potato. I like to leave the skin on for yukon potatoes, but feel free to peel them.
- Using a spiralizer or a julienne peeler, cut the potatoes into noodles. Place the noodles in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients into the bowl.
- Fill each of the muffin cups with the potato noodles and place into the oven.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until the potato noodles start to brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe