Author Notes: a healthy alternative to your standard bowl of granola. enjoy over greek yogurt, smoothies, or with almond milk! —izzy rael
Makes: 1 cup
cup raw buckwheat groats
cup maple syrup (can be subbed for other sticky sweetener)
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread coated buckwheat on parchment paper, making a thin layer of the soon-to-be granola.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes, or until completely hardened.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe