If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a healthy alternative to your standard bowl of granola. enjoy over greek yogurt, smoothies, or with almond milk! —izzy rael
Makes: 1 cup
cup raw buckwheat groats
cup maple syrup (can be subbed for other sticky sweetener)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread coated buckwheat on parchment paper, making a thin layer of the soon-to-be granola.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes, or until completely hardened.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe