Author Notes: A 5 min breakfast grilled sandwich recipe bursting with flavours that everyone will love. You can make it with peanut butter too. —Bintu
Slices of bread
Banana peeled and sliced
Honey to taste
In This Recipe
- Butter the 4 slices of toast and turn them round with the buttered sides down.
- Spread some almond butter on two slices, then drizzle on some honey and top with banana slices.
- Cover the sandwich bases with the other two slices, buttered sides up.
- Heat a frying pan and place the sandwiches with the buttered side down and fry for a few mins until nice and golden.
- Turn the sandwiches over and cook on the other side until golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe