Author Notes: This delicious inspired spring recipe is very simple, fresh and healthy presented in one dish that can be served in any time of the day.
—Jersey Farm and Table
pound Fresh broccoli
cup Grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoon Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9 inch pan.
- In medium heat, sauté the chopped red onion, in olive oil; then add the broccoli cut in florets add the sliced zucchini ( cut long way, then sliced thin) , season with salt and pepper. stir continue cooking till the broccoli is tender.
- In Separated bowl, beat the eggs add the parmesan cheese and milk, Season with salt and pepper. Add the sauté vegetables to the mixture, stir well.
- Scoop the mixture in the greased pan and bake in preheated pan for 30 minutes. ( till the eggs is set as well check the inside with pick ). Let it cool before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe