If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have made these vegan and gluten free truffles infused with a black ahmad tea bag to ring in the new year. These truffles are incredibly flavorful and rich. Rose and ahmad tea are flavors which are part of everyday life in Iran and eating these bring back some amazing memories. Happy New Year everyone! —sabrina
- 50 grams coconut milk
- 50 grams cacao powder
- 2.5 tablespoons maple sugar [or sweetened to taste]
- 10 grams cacao butter
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch maldon salt
- 1 ahmad black tea bag
- 3 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- 3 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Place the coconut milk in a small saucer and place over medium-high heat until it is boiling hot.
- Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and add in the ahmad tea bag and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove the teabag and add in the cacao butter. Stir until the cacao butter melts.
- In a separate bowl sift the cacao powder, add in the maple sugar, sea salt, rose water and vanilla bean paste.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into the bowl with the cacao powder and other ingredients.
- Stir until ingredients are evenly mixed. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of the mixture between your hands and then roll into the various different toppings.