If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe happened when I was trying to use up some loose ends in my kitchen. Definitely a warm hug on a cold day! —Katie
- 1-2 cups chicken broth (no salt added)
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups okra, halved
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup rutabaga, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- bring chicken broth, onion, and curry powder to a boil on medium heat
- add all other ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, adding more broth as desired
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas