If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is really versatile. It is a great breakfast, snack and or dessert. The coconut cream is mixed with freeze dried Açaí which is jam packed with vitamins and nutrients that are not only good for you but will keep you full for longer. Paired with roasted dates, this combination is way good and nutritious! Place finished product in a jam jar for breakfast on the go :)
Photocred: Emma Lewis Photography
Styling: Hannah Cork Designs —sabrina
teaspoons date syrup
tablespoons nut oil [I used almond]
teaspoons freeze dried acai powder
milliliters coconut cream [refrigerated for at least 2 hrs]
teaspoons finely chopped pistachios
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Slice the figs length-wise so that you get 3-4 slices for each.
- Place fig pieces in a roasting pan and using your finger coat with tablespoon of almond oil.
- Roast figs for 10 minutes. Once removed, let cool.
- Combine refrigerated coconut cream and freeze dried açaí in a bowl and mix with a fork until açaí is mixed evenly.
- Serve coconut cream with roasted dates and top with date syrup and finely chopped pistachios.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe