If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish is inspired by the beginning of spring using some fresh roasted vegetables from the market in this delicious and tangy pesto! —cameron dunlap
- 2 cups Radish Greens
- 1/2 cup Manchego Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- 1/2 cup Pistachio Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 bunch Radishes
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1 pound Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano, Thyme, and Basil
- Wash radishes and greens thoroughly. Remove radish greens and set aside.
- In a food processor puree pistachios, pistachio oil, grated cheese, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and garlic cloves till smooth. Add radish greens in batches making sure that all the leaves are pureed evenly. Taste pesto and adjust seasonings.
- Heat oven to 350F. Quarter radishes and remove ends. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces after removing the tough ends. Toss tomatoes, asparagus, and radishes with salt, pepper, dried basil, dried oregano, garlic powder, and enough olive oil to coat. Roast 20-30 minutes until tender.
- Cook dried pasta in boiling, salted water until barely cooked. Strain and set aside.
- Heat milk in a large sauce pan. When it starts to simmer add pesto and mix well. Cook until mixture thickens. Add half of the roasted vegetable mix with cooked pasta. Toss to coat pasta, and garnish with remaining roasted vegetables.