If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy weeknight side dish! —Koko Likes
- 1 cup polenta (I like Bob's Red Mill)
- 3 1/4 cups lukewarm water
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8? square baking dish with Pam.
- Place all ingredients in baking dish (only half the Parmesan) and give it a stir. Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes, take out of oven. Add remaining Parmesan to top and return to oven for 5 minutes so cheese crisps and browns. Remove from oven. The sides should be crunchy and the center moist. Top with veggies or your favorite marinara sauce.