If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This spin on the twice baked potato packs a nutritional punch! Serve with a dollop of sour cream. —Katie
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 can sockeye salmon, drained
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- black pepper
- sour cream
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees Farenheit
- Bake or microwave sweet potato until cooked through, slice lengthwise in half and scoop out flesh, reserving potato skin
- meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and sautee onion and garlic, about 2 minutes
- add broccoli, tomato, salmon, and potato flesh. cook until broccoli is softened, about 3 minutes
- distribute filling into potato skin and bake 30 minutes, or until browned on top and heated through
- top with black pepper and a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!