If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Egg Foo Yung is a traditional Chinese pancake that can be enjoyed at breakfast time, dinner time, or anytime. This is a bare-bones basic recipe that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes. The broccoli in this recipe is versatile, and bean sprouts could be a good substitute. —Katie
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons broccoli florets, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 scallion, chopped
- canola oil, for cooking
- soy sauce, to taste
- combine all ingredients except scallions in a bowl
- heat canola oil in a large over medium high heat and pour mixture evenly into pan (in a fairly thin layer)
- Flip and cook until browned on both sides
- Top with scallions and serve (alternatively, you can add the scallions while still cooking if you would prefer them cooked), with soy sauce if desired
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe