If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Join me in a daily morning smoothie and get ready to glow! A smoothie for breakfast makes sense for many reasons: fiber, enzymes, protein and antioxidants will keep you going all morning, no caffeine required! Ingredient choices are flexible here, but be sure to keep it fresh, raw and mostly green to avoid sugar overload. —GreenSproutKits
Makes 4 servings (one for now and the rest to freeze for later)
- 3 cups kales leaves, packed
- 1 piece of fresh ginger, peel on
- 2 organic celery stalks
- 1 organic green apple, cored
- 2 cups fresh alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons hemp, chia, or flax seeds
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup water
- stevia to taste
- Rinse ingredients and toss them in a blender, blend until smooth.