If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go-to for weekend breakfast. It is full of super veggies and overflowing with health. 6 servings/232 cal per serving —aseraina
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 cups chopped broccolini
- 3 cups chopped kale (and/or chard/spinach/arugula)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Italian parsley
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Pour 2 tbsp into casserole dish (apx 8x10 in)--warm in over before adding frittata mixture.
- Saute onion in remaining olive oil until caramelized. Add onion to all other veggies and parsley. Toss veggies with your hands in large mixing bowl.
- Mix eggs and milk. Pour egg mixture over veggies, salt, and pepper. Stir until all veggies are coated with egg mixture. Pour into hot casserole dish and cook for 45 minutes, until egg is set, and the top of veggies are slightly browned.
- Mix yogurt and pesto. Garnish frittata with tomatoes, pesto yogurt and chives.