If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a vegan, light, delicate recipe. Easy and quick to make but delicious and colorful. —davidacarta
- 500 grams of chickpeas
- 400 grams firm tofu
- 1/2 squash
- extravergin olive oli
- 1 small, red onion
- Roast the squash in the oven.
- Boil the chickpeas.
- Cut the squash in small pieces when cool down.
- Cut the onion and sautee it in extravergin olive oli.
- Sautee the squash.
- Add and sautee the chickpeas.
- Add and sautee the tofu.
- Add spices, salt and pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas