Author Notes: This is a vegan, light, delicate recipe. Easy and quick to make but delicious and colorful. —davidacarta
grams of chickpeas
grams firm tofu
extravergin olive oli
small, red onion
- Roast the squash in the oven.
- Boil the chickpeas.
- Cut the squash in small pieces when cool down.
- Cut the onion and sautee it in extravergin olive oli.
- Sautee the squash.
- Add and sautee the chickpeas.
- Add and sautee the tofu.
- Add spices, salt and pepper
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Chickpeas