If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is easy, impressive, and screams nutrition.
Adapted from: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013/11/roasted-spaghetti-squash-with-kale/comment-page-2/ —Katie
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 3 cups packed chopped kale, washed well
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can sockeye salmon, drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- black pepper, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice squash lengthwise in half, remove seeds and discard
- lightly brush flesh of squash with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper. Bake for 1 hour or until flesh is easily pierced with a fork
- meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- add onion and sautee until soft, then add kale until wilted and cooked
- add salmon and cook until heated through
- when squash is cooked, scoop out flesh into a bowl and add chili powder and vinaigrette, stir until well combined. Add black pepper to taste
- divide squash onto plates and top with kale mixture. Serve.