If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for something quick? Easy? Look no further because this is literally on the table in 15 minutes! And is gone in even less time! —mtlabor
- 2 large smoked sausages, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- Heat a large skillet under medium high heat and saute sausage, peppers, onion, oregano, cumin, frank's hot sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- Heat until warmed through, about 8 to 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put mixture into warmed flour tortillas and top with lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and/or whatever other toppings you'd like.