If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Transforming eggs into magnificent and tasty side dish by tossing onions and everyday seasonings. Done under 15 minutes. Best enjoyed with a glass of chilled beer. —Amit Puri
teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
teaspoons Ground Cumin Seeds
teaspoon Chili Powder
Salt to Taste
tablespoons Oil for Cooking
- Boil eggs and remove the shells. Cut them into quarter pieces.
- Peel onions and cuts them into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. Stir fry them till translucent.
- Add chili , black pepper and cumin powder. Mix well till all ingredients are well incorporated. Sprinkle salt to taste.
- Add eggs in the end and gently toss them to coat evenly.