If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the absolute best dish for dinner parties; it's easy, hands-off, and is even better after sitting out at room temperature. It feels pretty retro, but just embrace it. —Brette Warshaw
- 1/2 cup chopped dill
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup country mustard
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 pounds salmon
- Combine all ingredients and let the salmon marinate for a few hours. You can do this right in the baking dish.
- Heat oven to 400° F. Roast salmon for around 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or at room temperature. (I like it room temperature best). Garnish with more dill.