If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4-6 persons
- 1.1 pounds squash
- 300 grams feta cheese
- Some milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius
- Mix the ingredients in a large bowl
- Grease a large, flat baking pan
- Distribute a 1 cm thick layer of the batter in it
- Dress with 3 spoons of oregano and 3 spoons of olive oil
- Bake for 45 minutes or until crispy. Ready!
More Great Recipes:
Pies & Tarts