If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the most delicious dinner you'll ever have. No more of that boxed stuff for you! —Veganosity
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 5 Egg Equivalent of Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 1/4 cup Water
- Mix the flour and salt together in a mixing bowl
- Add the egg replacer and water to the flour and kneed until you form a uniform ball
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and pop in your fridge for an hour to set
- After the hour is up, bring a pot of water to a rapid boil and dust your countertop with flour
- Roll out the pasta dough until it is almost as thin as a piece of paper
- Cut your pasta into whatever shape you desire
- Put all the pasta into the boiling water and remove once all the pasta has risen to the surface