If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect way to start the day! It's healthy and delicious and will keep you going. —Veganosity
- 1/2 cup Cup of Quinoa
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 teaspoon Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- To cook the quinoa, place ½ a cup in a small sauce pan and add the coconut milk.
- Bring the coconut milk and quinoa to a boil and them reduce to a simmer.
- Cook the quinoa for 13-15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the coconut milk.
- All you have to do now is toss the quinoa into a bowl and drizzle agave nectar over it and top with raspberries and coconut.