If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I learned this recipe from my mom. It is easy to make, delicious to eat and freezes, too. —Marlalala
- 4 Chicken breasts with bone
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 8 ounces Red Wine
- 12-14 ounces Chicken Broth
- 1 bunch Green Scallions, chopped whites and some greens
- Ground Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Heavily season both sides of your chicken with suggested seasonings or use your favorites.
- Melt butter on medium heat in fry pan.
- Add seasoned chicken, brown evenly on both sides @ 5-7 minutes.
- Set chicken aside in oven safe baking dish.
- Add red wine to fry pan, bring to a low boil and scrape sides of pan.
- Add chicken broth to your fry pan. Bring to a gentle boil, continue to scrape sides of pan. Reduce about 1/4 of liquid.
- Pour over chicken, add your chopped scallions.
- Bake @350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice and green salad.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions