If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: As a barista at a coffee bar that uses sugar-free syrups sweetened with Sucralose, I've turned my nose to those and bitten the bullet on my sweeteners. So I had a thought, if it's easy enough to make simple syrup- why can't I use a natural sweetener? —Aimee
Makes: 1 to 1 1/3 cup
cup Stevia In-The-Raw
Add Your Favourite Flavour
Dried ghost pepper
pieces Fresh ginger
- Put your water and stevia into a medium saucepan on low heat
- Pick your flavour ingredient and drop that in after stevia has dissolved
- Stir constantly until boiling
- Take pan off of heat and allow to cool completely
- If using ghost pepper: Up the sugar measurement, for sure. I ended up using 2 cups of stevia for each cup of water in that batch.