If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love scallions, and they can be used for tasting in almost every dish especially if you don`t want to use onions.
This recipe was inspired by my husband Rey, who is the best pasta maker in my life!
- 1 packet Macaroni
- 5 pieces scallions
- 1 handful bell peppers, any color
- 1 handful whole onion
- 1/2 Italian sausage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 mashed garlic cloves
- 1 chopped tomatoe
- dashes salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Add macaroni to cold water to boil to number of minutes on bag, vary from 5-11 minutes. Add dash of salt to water.
- Add olive oil to a seperate pot, sautee sausage to brown, then scallions, bell peppers, onions, and garlic.
- Simmer salt on them as they sautee
- Add paprika
- add tomatoes to mix, then cook for 2 mnts
- add strainned macaroni, stir, and serve Extra scallions can always be added later to top for decor and extra taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions