If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 teaspoon violet pedals, rinsed, spun dry
- 2 teaspoons stevia
Devine Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon buckwheat groats
- 1/4 cup blueberries and strawberries
- 1 tablespoon crushed pistachios
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 vanilla bean paste (or 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- For the violet sugar: Place half of the sugar into a mortar and pestle bowl. Spread the violets over the sugar. Top with the remaining sugar and lightly crush the sugar into the violets. Cover the bowl with a clean, thin, dry dish towel until the flowers are completely dried out, which could be a couple of days depending on the humidity in your area. Sift through an open strainer.
- For Devine Overnight Oats: Wash fruit and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients (including violet sugar) in a bowl and store in fridge over night.
- In the morning stir oat mixture. Add more milk if need be.
- Add fruit and pair with a nice morning tea.