If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I started making this recipe when I was in college and started a vegetarian diet. I was inspired by the piles of leftover rice everyday when I lived with my mother. I was raised in Colombia and rice is a staple food there. —Vanessa
cups cooked rice
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
- Chop scallions and spinach, add sea salt. Chop scallions fine or thick depending on your personal taste. I tend to cut them in about 1/2 inch as I enjoy the bite and texture they bring to the dish.
- Heat olive oil in pan or wok over medium heat
- Pour the the scallions and spinach in the hot oil and stir fry for about a minute
- Break the two eggs on top of the spinach and scallions and stir to make a scramble
- Pour in the rice and stir untill all ingredients are mixed in. Stir-fry all ingredients for about a minute
- Serve. Add pepper to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
More Great Recipes: