If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's like British chips and American potato skins got together and had a love child of dipping sauce. Perfect for just about any kind of potato. —Sewassbe
Makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Taste for vinegar and salt - add more if necessary.
- Use as a dip for steak fries, oven-baked potato wedges, rosti, or potato pancakes, or top baked, boiled, or mashed potatoes. Seriously addictive.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions