If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups Leafy Greens
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 medium tomato, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 green pepper, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced thin
- 1/2 carrot, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/2 apple, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 cup watermelon, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/4 cup panel cheese, cut into 1" cubes
Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar (** optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- On a bed of lettuce .. add all of the vegetables & fruit. Serve with balsamic vinaigrette, on the side
- For the Balsamic Vinaigrette .. Beat the vinegar in a bowl with the optional sugar, garlic, salt and pepper until sugar and salt dissolves. Then beat in the oil by droplets, whisking constantly. (Or place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine.)
- Taste & adjust the seasonings
- Toss a few tablespoons of the dressing with the salad mix and desired salad ingredients, top with blue cheese and serve immediately.
- If not using dressing right away, cover and refrigerate, whisking or shaking again before use.